From their official website:
The EuroMayDay network, a web of media activists, labor organizers, migrant collectives convening each year in a different European city. Last mayday assembly was in Berlin, where it was agreed that these would be the demands surrounding the protests for EuroMayDay 008:
- full legalization for all persecuted migrants
- self–organizing and unionizing rights freed from state repression
- unconditional basic income
- a european [sic] living wage
- free access to culture, knowledge, and skills
- the right to cheap housing
Sounds like something good to us. Wish we could have that kind of platform over here.
Enjoy what follows, starting with the general announcement:
and proceed to this short dance number (in Spanish):
Then there are these two interlinked pieces from Germany (the soundtrack is the same, but the videos were made from "alternate angles," as you might find on certain DVDs):
(Pardon the off–colour humour here)
… and finally, one multi–lingual invite:
Kio? Ĉu nenio en Esperanto?